Monday, August 31, 2009

Adding members and sponsors to Bookshare

Question:
I want to add new members and sponsors. Just give me a quick review. Do I use the template I received when I took the Bookshare class and upload it?

Answer:
I saw that Bookshare now has a simpler way to add kids and teachers. You can just click to get a popup window and add them one at a time. If you have a longer list to add, you can still use the spreadsheet if you prefer, but you might try the pop-up window way for one or two additions, just to make sure your account is active and working.
  1. Log into your Bookshare account at http://bookshare.org/
  2. Click on My Organization
  3. Click on either Members or Sponsors
  4. Then click the orange “Add a …” button and fill in the requested information



No comments:

Post a Comment